Friday, March 18, 2011

update. new things. links.


I think it's about time for a new blog entry. haha. But I don't have much to say right now other than, mannn, I really need to start pumping out new ARTWORK! I mean, I have a decent portfolio but I haven't been doing many big pieces lately (here's a link to majority of my artwork I've done over the course of the last 4-ish years: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=189865807718931&aid=44367) that'll change very, very, very soon... especially when someone gives you motivation. :) 2011 started off not so well, but I feel as if things are slowly/gradually getting "better". You just have to be patient. Which is something I really need to work on. Thus far, life isn't bad and well, not the best it can be right now but in every moment, you have that chance to make things good, right & more positive.

Everyday from now on, I will create something new, take pictures of it & if I have the time I will post it on here. Nothing ordinary either. I like simplicity equally as much as I like intricate/complex artwork & jewelry but (at least for now) I am going to focus on a series of only intricate/complex work. I want to push myself beyond the limits that roll around in my conscious mind.

Keep in touch, "follow me", & here are some links to some websites I will be keeping up with from now on:
Tumblr Blog: http://elliloves.tumblr.com/

Y Elli

No comments:

Post a Comment